HappyCheeseGuyHappyCheeseGuy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

What? ANOTHER spout of pure ignorace?

Really, the line "Some people might say 'You don't understand unless you're a smoker', well frankly I don;t give a shit" proves that either-

a) You frankly don't have an argument
b) You're using a cartoon squirell with next to no animation to try and get your somewhat arogant feelings out. Who's got such low will power now?

Nicotine is a highly addictive drug, millions die form being adicted to it, and guess what? Trying to break yourself away from an addiction is tone of the hardest things you can do. This isn't eating chocolate bars a few times a day, this is your body truely craving nicotine despite any warnings given to you. If people still smoke with all of these warnings and health messages, don't you think maybe it MIGHT be a little bit on the hard side to actually quit?

Now that I'm done with the arrogant ramblings of 'Foamy', time for the actual movie quality itself.

Graphics-Pretty, how much work did you put into photoshopping a cafe with a filter effect?

Style-Yet again, there's not even a morsel of effort here. It's the same loops, stuck together, followed by a failing of the arms, followed by Foamy peeking over the screen. It's boring seeing such little life or creativity in a few cartoons, but YEARS of the same stuff? Gimme a break.

Sound-Rambling ignorant ranting with the pitch raised. Clear quality, but there was very little to this, as usual.

Violence and Interactivity-Both of these never give any quality to any sort of cartoon or film, so these remain as 0.

Humour-Not funny. It'd actually be funnier if you had a rant on how "Relatives of victims of tortue and brutal murder and how the should 'shut the fuck up' because their life isn't all bunnies and rainbows surviving on candy canes and twinkies".

Overall-3. Not funny, nothing new, no decent argument, low score.

War Pigs-Intro War Pigs-Intro

Has potential

The movie certianly has potential, but there are 2 main issues with it.

a) It's a sprite movie. It's in danger of being like every other sprite movie.
b) This version was unfinished. NEVER submit unfinished work onto NG. I can expect it to get some comendation when it's finished, but not in it's current state

imperial-rob1 responds:

k man thanks....sprites are kool man....

- The Nail - - The Nail -

As usual, very well done

Well, I guess we've all been thinking and saying this for soem time now, but a movie of this style has yet to be made and it's certainly a nice change, especially with the somewhat arogant and capitalistic comments from Foamy (seeing how that's how he's generally become). I believe that IllWillPress should really improve the show if he stil wants to keep people interested, but then again, he has a mass of raging fanboys behind him, and hence can do anything with little effort. It's always annoying to see artists like yourself do great work with little/no profit involved just for the fact that you want to, and then see sell-outs like IllWillPress build a small internet-empire over nothing.

Graphics-The odd jagged drawing and tween here and there, but still very good for a few days work.

Style-Pure Briliance :)

Sound-Good choice of song

Violence-Marked 0 as rating a movie on it's violence is plain fucking stupid.

Interactivity-Marked 0 as movies like this generally can't be an easter-egg-fest. Sorry if it seems unfair in any way :(

Humour-Didn't seem to be the soul purpose of the movie, but it raised a chuckle.

Overall-9. Could've been slightly better, but certainly deserved the No 1 Spot before the raving fanboys downvoted this with their "OMGOGMOGMOGMFOAMEESPEEKSTEHTR OOF" and "hEsaLEGenduFAFGAFGAFGAGFFAG".

The only point I may slightly disagree with is RAB being considered worn out. Putting them alongside cliched sprite films and Toof ("Oh my ******* I just uncensored something that is barely considered offensive in any way! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO") seems a little wrong. Sure, the newer episodes havn't been too great, but JotandJab still deserves alteast some respect for redrawing his characters, doing a good job animating, and managing to cram huge amounts of easter eggs into the RAB series. Unlike IllWill ;)

I'll keep my faith in Dave Lovelance as he's done some neat work with music and art as well as flash, and I'll be sure to check out your future submissions. As long as they stay this good and don't consist of tweened pre-fab drawings and photoshoped photographs for backgrounds, of course.

[KK] Digimon Lesbians [KK] Digimon Lesbians

Sadening :(

For a start, you had Limp Bizkit at the movie's opening- not a good sign of quality. The actually movie itself didn't have any value. It failed to make me laugh, or be shocked or surprised in any way. That made me sad :(

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

You win :)

I don't know what to say really....it ruled :D

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Ah hah! Speechless. That's what I was going for. Thanks!

redbull cat redbull cat

Great Potential, just fallen flat a little

If it was a little longer, had some mroe sound, and had some better drawings, it could've been great. It fell a little short, but you seem to have done a pretty good job. Next time you make a movie, push yourself a bit further than you did with this one :)

New Numa: The Animation New Numa: The Animation

Well put :)

I can't believe how bad that new numa video was, and you're right, the original was a fluke and not intentional to be a hit and that's how it succeeded, just as the Star Wars kid was just a small joke between friends to begin with.

Good, although not as vulgar as that other parody >:)

Dailytoon #299 Dailytoon #299

Lamb of God FTW >:3

Usual awesome SS style- Great cartoon work and such made poorly to the point of hillarity :D

Not much else to say

.:Foamy:. &amp;lt;3 Mexico .:Foamy:. <3 Mexico

Awesome

Great drawings, Fat Badger, education, Fat Badger, and Fat Badger. All 10s :D

Also, I'm under total control now I seen those hypnotising eyes (0.0)

Needed subtitles though. I'm a deaf, blind, brain damaged, haemophiliac jew you see.

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

An Awesome Episode :)

It was indeed awesome. Graphics and style.....there's nothing quite like your FBF facial animation and such :)

Sound, great voice acting as usual. Is the pitch raised, or can you do those high pitched voices as matt Stone and such do?

Interactivity-Not as interactive as the last few episodes, but the play button was hawt :)

Humour-Usual hillarity.

My only advice is to NOT refer to them being in anther dimension in future episodes. Kinda seems to make it feel wierd. I'll just have to pretend this takes place before the finalie of ep 14 or whatever the hell the future one is.